Contact Us

Have questions, feedback or need help? Use the form link below to reach out and we will be in touch with you as quickly as possible.

You can also see our community complaint policy and process to assist you in where to direct concerns to.

If you’re a parent of a currently enrolled child and want to view or request a copy of your child’s records, please speak with your FA.

If you’re not the parent of a currently enrolled child and need copies of student records, please fill out the Request For School Records Form.

Need your question answered now? Call us at 801-375-7981.

Contact us by mail at: 264 W 300 N Provo, Utah 84601

Send us a fax at: (801) 375-8036